Spring cleaning has left me with alot of baby clothing that the girls can no longer use. I don't know of any one that is having a baby girl to pass them on to. So I have come up with a couple of ideas that allow me to teach the girls about recycling and re-using things instead of throwing them out.
The first one is to use the clothing for dolls.
Lucky for me I have 3 girls and LOTS of dolls they can dress up.
Try sewing some blanket's together to make a big blanket you don't have to worry if it gets ruined.
These are my favourite! The twins wore them on their first birthday and it killed me to give them up.
As soon as Cesina saw them, she wanted all her t-shirts were to become pillows.
Seeing as there is no room for so many pillows, I decided a manicure would make her just as happy.
The Halloween costumes also came out as the Spring closet cleaning continued and I was surprised that a size 7-8 fit the twins so well and they are a size 2T.
These are the tips I found online to deter snakes from your yard;
- Remove vegetation from your home
- Kill any rodents you find outside of your home
- Place a mothball and water mixture in coffee cans and poke holes in the top of the cans. Then set the cans out to deter the snakes.
- Seal any cracks around your home. Rattlesnakes tend to search for cooler, damper areas
- during the summer so it is advisable to cover existing crevices around garage doors or
- beneath basements to prevent them from entering these areas.
- Water or swimming pool pumps should be properly covered as well.
- Moist places in your yard, such as water fountains in your garden or any existing ponds, are ideal places for rattlesnakes
- Eliminate rattlesnake homes and nesting-sites. Which includes such things as wood piles, rock piles, garbage piles, long grass, brush, undergrowth, piles of building materials, animal burrows, etc.
- Think about the places that would be cozy for a snake to move into and remove them.
- But be careful when you remove them! There may already be a rattlesnake in residence.
With Easter on our doorstep, I wanted to share these amazing free printables and ideas I found.
Just love this!!!Beauty and Bedlam
Wanessa Carolina Creations has a tutorial on how to make this beautiful Easter garland.
As well as offering a free a complete Easter party printable kit!
Flamingo Toes has created this cute peeps printable.
Jinjerup has this ADORABLE owl basket and bookmarks free printable.
Happy Tuesday Tips
Hoppy blogging !