I got this recipe from a co-worker years ago and make them every year. My daughter loves them so much she refused to leave any for Santa last year. Poor Santa had to make due with gingerbread cookies.
1 cup of peanut butter
1 1/2 cup icing sugar
4 tsp melted butter
1-2 cups of rice crispies
1 bag of Hershey's milk chocolate
- Mix the icing sugar and 1 1/2 cup of rice crispies together.
- Add the peanut butter and butter. Adding more rice crispies if needed.
- Form the balls (about a tablespoon) and put into the fridge.
- Place bag of kisses into the microwave or double boiler and melt the chocolate. Be careful not to overcook the chocolate. If using the microwave, start at 40 seconds then check on it. Mix the chips and put back into the microwave for another 40 seconds until melted.
- Roll the balls into the chocolate and place on plate or foil or waxed paper.
- Cool and enjoy!